We are looking for a SDR Manager to join our team!
About The Position
At Intezer we believe in excellence, innovation and collaboration. Above all, we believe in our people. If you are a passionate, hard-working and talented individual that is not afraid to be challenged, come join our team!
If you have proven success overachieving your KPI’s and goals as an SDR or BDR, a desire to help build the opening team and enact scalable processes, as well as have a passion for coaching, mentoring, and inspiring people, this is the role for you!
About the role:
- Be a founding member of our outbound Business Development team. Hire, train, retain, and promote the future AEs & leaders of Intezer.
- Build predictable, scalable, repeatable, and effective opening playbooks to help drive our growth as an organization.
- Fuel the pipeline growth of Intezer in North America by finding qualified opportunities over the phone, email, and social interaction.
In The SDR Manager Role You Will
- Provide regular cadence of professional development, including weekly meetings, weekly shadow sessions, and routine co-selling.
- Create, train and oversee usage of standard playbooks and outreach cadences developing a set of best practices and techniques.
- Use data to identify and make improvements in process, efficiency, enablement, and productivity.
- Track and communicate weekly goals to team and leadership to drive consistent performance week over week.
- Deliver on meetings set and opportunities generated, as well as report on all weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs and performance of the SDR team.
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive new business development growth and operational excellence.
- Achieve quarterly and annual pipeline and revenue targets.
- Leverage activity data for targeted training and development.
- Monitor SDR outreach and provide coaching and assistance as needed.
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship.
- Work with marketing and sales ops to ensure thorough follow up on leads.
- Ensure that team metrics are aligned with the broader organizational objectives.
- Work closely with sales reps and account executives to ensure proper alignment on opportunity quality, and follow-up on handoffs.
- Closely monitor metrics – everything from dials per day, conversion rates to opportunities, hand-off to sales, and close rates – with the aim to increase SDR productivity, contribution to pipeline, and bookings
- 3+ years as SDR leader in a fast-growing startup Security & Cloud/SaaS environment is a plus.
- Experience managing distributed or global teams
- Experience using ZoomInfo, SFDC, gong (or similar) and other prospecting tools
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
- Proven track record of success – demonstrable experience as an SDR or BDR with phone experience for at least two years with clear goals and KPIs achievement for a sales organization. Minimum of one year in a SDR leadership position.
- Results-driven work ethic with measurable results in fast-paced environments.
- Strategic thinker – work with the SDR team to upskill them with the ability to research their ideal client profile and become an expert on Intezer’s competitive landscape.
- Team player – you inspire others around you and build a highly motivated and successful team through your management skills.
- Data-driven – you are driven by numbers and are constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency, and contribution to the business
- Natural leader – you have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success, inspire confidence, and lead by example.
To learn more about the experience of working at Intezer - Glassdoor