We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team!
About The Position
Intezer is looking for a US-based Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team! This individual will provide our customers with technical expertise and professional services to ensure they are meeting their objectives. He or she will be a key component of our company’s success, working together with our customers, partners, and internal teams.
- Work with the sales team to conduct and manage a successful on-site demos and POC to Understand each customer’s security processes and make recommendations based on Intezer’s solution and best practices.
- Ongoing customer communication: proactively work with customers to ensure maximum utilization of our solution, while maintaining high level of satisfaction.
- Customer services: assist clients with their product questions and issues, and work with Intezer’s internal teams to resolve these issues and answer questions in a timely manner.
- Increase revenue and identify potential up-sell opportunities, while communicating potential risks that might threaten service.
- Partner with Intezer’s sales team to drive alignment for customers’ service renewals and expansions.
- Monitor and maintain client health scores and proactively drive actions throughout the customer life cycle to reduce churn risk.
- Work closely with Intezer’s product and professional services teams to track optimization requests, technical recommendations and ensure account issues are resolved quickly.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Conduct and manage successful Demos and POC
- Familiarity with Cyber Security products, processes, and ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer success and/or on-boarding
- Experience as a security incident response or SOC analyst/manager
- Start up experience - advantage
Nice to Have:
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Linux system administration and troubleshooting experience