Information Security Manager
We are looking for a Information Security Manager to join our team!
About The Position
We are looking for an Information Security Manager to lead Intezer’s internal security operations. A passionate security professional, who will plan, implement and monitor procedures and technologies for securing our environment and keeping our customers’ data safe.
- Manage and prioritize security requirements according to risk, customer requirements and compliance needs
- Hands-on evaluation, implementation and maintenance of security products, technologies and processes
- Regularly monitor security systems and security logs
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Manage threat research environment including sandbox environments
- Manage external security assessments and penetration testing operations
- Manage security incident response operations
- Work closely with engineering and devops teams
- Collaborate with external consultants
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures, protocols and policies
- Maintain and update information security policies
- 4+ years of hand-on experience as a Security Engineer/Manager
- Understanding of network, identities, infrastructure and application security concepts.
- Hands-on experience in network, server, and application security monitoring
- Experience managing Linux based systems
- Experience with scripting - Python/Bash
- Experience with public/private cloud
- Experience with with log management or SIEM
- Experience with IAM or SSO solutions
- Familiarity with malware sandboxing technologies