We are looking for a Security Researcher to join our team!
About The Position
We’re looking for an experienced Security Researcher to join our top-notch research team, that is responsible for the core engine and technology of the company’s products.
- Responsible for the core technology of Intezer and solving complex cybersecurity challenges
- Be a source of cybersecurity innovation within the company
- Analyze malware behaviors and campaigns and produce high-quality research content for our blog, webinars and represent Intezer as a speaker at conferences
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong malware analysis skills, including reverse engineering
- Knowledge of Linux internals
- Deep understanding of disassemblers, compilers and unpacking malware samples
- Interest in cybersecurity, malware campaigns and threat actors
- Autodidact, curious and a fast learner
- Experience with Python
- Experience with C – Advantage