We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our team!
About The Position
We're looking for a talented Bookkeeper to join our growing finance team.
- Perform the day to day accounting requirements and support the monthly closing process, including Trial Balance preparation.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited: banks, customers, vendors, credit cards, accruals, etc.
- Perform all accounts payable functions including recording invoices, managing payments cycle, and foreign vendors tax deduction management.
- Perform all account receivable functions including invoicing, collections, and revenue recognition.
- Manage accruals and prepaid expenses on a monthly basis.
- Manage fixed assets, depreciation and reports.
- Work in a multicurrency and international environment.
- Perform global payroll related tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Report to the tax authorities (Payroll Tax, VAT, Sales Tax etc.)
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Travel expenses and Reimbursement expenses
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Perform various finance related duties and ad-hoc special projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years experience as a certified bookkeeper - must
- Verbal and written communication skills in English - must
- Experience with Netsuite ERP system – Strong Advantage
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working with G-suite Workspace (Google Drive and Gmail)
- Experience in Hi-tech companies - must
- Responsibility and ownership are a key part of the role
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team player with a proactive approach
- High level of accuracy and attention to details